Persons staying overnight and parking on campus are required to purchase a visitor parking permit at a cost of $5.00 per day. Students, faculty and staff are responsible for the violations of their visitors.
Visitors may purchase a visitor parking permit in the Parking Services office, located in 106 Johnson Hall, 36 University Drive. Please note, students are responsible for obtaining permits for their visitors. Visitors may park at a meter if they are unable to obtain a permit or if they arrive when the Parking Services office is closed. SMARTcards are accepted at all meters regardless of the meter color. SMARTcards may be purchased in the Parking Services office and in the Lehigh University Bookstore. The SMARTcards are cards that can be loaded and reloaded with money. The SMARTcard can be used to put an extended amount of time on the meter, and when you return, simply reinsert the card and the unused time will be refunded to the card.
Meters may also be paid using the Passport Mobile App.
Additional information about our parking meters can be found here.
Zoellner Arts Center Parking Garage: Visitors may park on level 1 of the ZAC garage at $1/hour. Park in one of the 50 spaces, make note of the space number, and proceed to the Pay by Space kiosk located on level 1 next to the elevator. Accepted forms of payment are Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
Spaces may also be paid using the Passport Mobile App.
Metered visitor parking is also available in the Farrington Square Garage (bottom level) and the Alumni Parking Pavilion (bottom level). Meters may be paid for by using the Passport Mobile App, SmartCards, or coins.
Visitor permits for Friday, Saturday and Sunday are available online for students to purchase.
If your visitor is coming to campus any time after 4:00 pm on Friday, or anytime Saturday or Sunday, you may purchase and print a permit online at:
Please keep in mind the following:
- You MUST log in with your Lehigh Portal ID and password. Do not create an account.
- The cost of the permit is $5 per day.
- Print out the permit. You have only the day you purchased the permit to print it.
- The permit is valid in unreserved faculty/staff parking areas only for the date(s) purchased and after 4:00 PM on Fridays through 11:59 PM on Sundays.
- The permit is NOT valid at parking meters.
- The student purchasing the permit is responsible for any citations issued to the vehicle displaying the permit.
- Permit cannot be duplicated.
- If you need a visitor permit for Monday through Thursday, please visit the Parking Services office to purchase.
- These visitor permits are only available online to current registered students.