The housing application is now open. Please log-in to "My Housing Portal" using your Lehigh username and password between now and November 18th to complete you housing application.
- What is your gender preference for housing (single gender floor, coed on floor, all gender).
- Do you have any buildings which you would prefer to be housed in? (if you know students currently on campus) After clicking on the link scroll down to the Find Your Housing section and select Blended in the Available To: filter.
- Do you have any themed communities you would be prefer to be housed in?
- Would you prefer a single room over having a roommate? (limited availability)
- If you have a roommate preference, who is it?
- Do you have a medical condition that requires a special housing placement? (A/C, single room, strobe light, etc.)*
- What Meal Plan do you want for the semester? After clicking on the link go to the Resident 2022-2023 section and read through the meal plans. You will be required to select a Category I or II meal plan. After assignments are made, if applicable, you will be able to lower or cancel your meal plan. Meal Plan Categories
*If you have a medical condition that requires a special housing placement, proper documentation is required. (see the information on Disability Related Housing Requests for specific instructions). Your deadline for this submission is December 1, 2022.
If you have questions which are not addressed on this page, please reach out to us through email (email@example.com) with your name, LIN, and questions. Someone will respond as soon as possible within 3-5 business days (at the latest).