Reserving Outdoor Spaces
Reserving outdoor space on lower Asa Campus can be done by filling out a Campus Facility Reservation Request.
Please review the following information carefully regarding reserving outdoor spaces.
Considerable planning must be conducted prior to organizing outdoor events to ensure compliance with codes. Blocking fire lanes is prohibited. If you have any questions regarding codes please contact Environmental Health & Safety 610-758-4251.
- Reservation requests for outdoor space on lower Asa Campus can be placed at Campus Facility Reservations
- View additional information regarding outdoor space reservations on the Asa Campus
- A Lehigh University Activity Permit form must be filled out and faxed to the Conference Services office at 610-758-3568, and must be submitted two weeks prior to the event. The completed form may also be dropped off at the Conference Services office located in Rathbone Hall (balcony level).
- Student Organization Event Planning Form This form must also be completed immediately by any student group requesting outdoor space.
- To reserve other outdoor spaces contact the following:
- Alumni Welcoming Court (outside of Alumni Memorial Building facing Brodhead Ave.)
- Butz Plaza (in front of EWFM Library)
- Farrington Square Courtyard (Farrington Square)
- Karakash Plaza (south entrance of Packard Lab)
- Leadership Plaza (outside of Alumni Memorial Building facing UC lawn)
- Maginnes/STEPS Lawn (between Maginnes and STEPS)
- Sculpture Garden (between Sinclair, Whitaker, & Neville)
- Tamerler Courtyard (entrance area of Zoellner Arts Center)
- The Grove (west of Packard Lab, south of Alumni Memorial Building)
- Wilbur Fountain Area (outside Wilbur Powerhouse)