The Spring Waiting List begins at 9:00 AM on Tuesday, November 5, 2019.
Who is eligible to apply for the Spring Waiting List?
- Students who have been away due to a Study Abroad program or Co-op and are returning to campus for the Spring semester.
- Students who have been away due to a Leave of Absence and have submitted a request or have already been approved for readmission for the upcoming academic year.
- Students who would like to request a room change.
- Students who are currently living in a Fraternity or Sorority house and would like to request an interchange into Residence Hall Housing for the spring semester.
- Students who are active members of a residential Fraternity or Sorority but currently living in a Residence Hall who would like to request an interchange into their Fraternity or Soroity house for the spring semester.
- Students who are currently living off campus who would like to request on campus housing for the Spring Semester.
Please use the link below to connect to the Waiting List. The link will take you to the housing system homepage once you log in using your Lehigh username and password. From that page you should select Application; Spring Waiting List (Spring 2020) and then fill out the application.
Click here to apply to the Spring Waiting List.