Temporary housing is not for students signed up for summer housing. If you are signed up for summer housing and need a place to stay between May 19 and 23, please indicate your need when filling out your summer housing contract.
Temporary housing is not for seniors. Graduating seniors who want housing between May 19 and 23, please sign up for senior housing. All seniors who are on the graduation list will receive an email mid April. Please contact us with any questions at 610-758-3500.
Temporary Housing is available for students who need on-campus housing beyond the academic year closing of residential buildings on May 19, 2022. To be guaranteed Temporary Housing, your request must be made by May 6, 2022.
Temporary Housing is available from Closing Day (May 19th) through 12:00pm on Monday, June 6, 2022. The cost is $25.00 per night. Temporary housing will be located in Trembley Park Apartments.
Please note: If you register for temporary housing immediately following closing, you will be required to move between May 19-23. We will work with you to transition you from your current housing directly into Trembley Park sometime after closing on May 19th. The date of the transition will depend upon how many other students are requesting housing in your Spring 2022 building. You must be available to move on the date given to you. There is a cost of $25.00/night no matter where you are residing.
Temporary Housing Agreement:
As part of reserving temporary residence hall housing, you must agree to the following:
1. University policies that apply to living in the residence halls as stated in the General Provisions for Student Occupancy will be in effect. Violation of any of these policies can result in immediate suspension of the privilege to stay in the University operated housing facilities and possible disciplinary action.
2. Students will be held financially responsible for the theft or damage of all articles in and around the living area and any excessive cleaning that may be required.
3. Failure to return a key will result in a charge of $65.00 per key to cover the cost of any necessary lock changes.
4. Failure to vacate by the designated date/time may result in a fine up to $25.00 per hour.
5. All charges are placed through the Bursar's Office before key pick up. Adjustments to charges will be made within 3-5 business days after check out (return my key).
6. Cancellation must be made 24 hours in advance of move-in date or a 1 night charge will be applied to your Bursar account.
RESERVATIONS: To sign up for Temporary Housing go to Housing and Dining Self Service, Select Applications, Temp Housing (Spring 2022)