Saucon Village Residents: To obtain a Saucon Village permit, please visit the Parking Services office during office hours with your lease agreement.
Student permits can be purchased online at: go.lehigh.edu/parking. If you are a student purchasing a permit for yourself, please keep in mind:
- If your vehicle was not previously registered with Lehigh, you will be required to scan and upload a copy of your state vehicle registration. Your state vehicle registration must be included with your submission or you will NOT be able to complete your purchase and your application will not be processed.
- Payment: We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.
- Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery. All permits will be shipped USPS. Please be mindful of your correct campus mailing address when shipping to campus and where you will be residing at the time of shipment. Shipping is free!
- Online permit sales are not available for Saucon Village residents.
Visitor permits for Friday, Saturday and Sunday are available online for students to purchase.
If your visitor is coming to campus any time after 4:00 pm on Friday, or anytime Saturday or Sunday, you may purchase and print a permit at: go.lehigh.edu/parking
When purchasing a visitor permit, please keep in mind:
- You MUST log in with your Lehigh Portal ID and password. Do not create an account.
- The cost of the permit is $8 per day.
- Print out the permit. You have only the day you purchased the permit to print it.
- The permit is valid in unreserved faculty/staff parking areas only for the date(s) purchased and after 4:00 PM on Fridays through 11:59 PM on Sundays.
- The permit is NOT valid at parking meters.
- The student purchasing the permit is responsible for any citations issued to the vehicle displaying the permit.
- Permit cannot be duplicated.
- If you need a visitor permit for Monday through Thursday, please visit the Parking Services office to purchase.
- These visitor permits are only available for purchase online to current registered students.