Lehigh University
Lehigh University

You are here

Vendor Access ID


All contractors and vendors that perform services on campus must obtain a Vendor Access ID from the ID office.  IDs and Access Control are regulated and overseen by the Lehigh University Police Department. 

Please follow this link for a Letter to Contractors from LUPD Chief Shupp about the procedures for getting your ID.