These are the questions we get asked the most...
- Who do I contact for telephone services or repair questions?
- Who do I contact for technology questions or repair requests?
- When is the heat or air conditioning turned on?
- Can individuals or departments hire consultants & contractors directly for projects and renovations?
- What can be recycled on campus?
- Can I borrow custodial equipment?
- Who do I contact if I am locked out of my office or dorm room?
- Does FSCP hire Work Study or graduate students?
- Who do I contact to clean my refrigerator or furniture?
For questions regarding telephone service or repairs call LTS Telecommunications trouble reporting line at (610) 758-5463 (T-Line)Back to Questions
For question regarding technology (LAN, WiFi, printers, etc.) call the LTS Help Desk at (610) 758-4357 (8-HELP) or visit https://cf.lehigh.edu/ltsworkorders/Back to Questions
The heat is typically switched on around October 15. Air conditioning is generally turned on around April 15. These dates vary with the average weather conditions and temperature.Back to Questions
Can individuals or departments hire consultants & contractors directly for projects and renovations?
No. All consultants and contractors are to be engaged by the Facilities Services and Campus Planning Office.Back to Questions
Lehigh has a single-stream recycling system, which means recyclable paper, plastic, metal and plastic can all be put in the recycling bin. For more information about Lehigh's recycling program, please visit https://sustainability.lehigh.edu/recyclingBack to Questions
Custodial equipment may not be rented or borrowed.Back to Questions
For office lock outs, visit Access Control (building 42) to sign out a key.
For residence hall room lock outs, visit Access Control (building 42) during normal University business hours. For after hour assistance, contact the Gryphon on Duty.
Yes, FSCP hires work-study students posted on http://workstudy.sites.lehigh.edu/public/search.phpBack to Questions
Students and departments are responsible to clean their own refrigerators and furniture.Back to Questions