*The Parking Services office is now located at 622 Brodhead Avenue
Part-time student positions available!
- Clerical Assistant:
- Answering phones, checking voicemail, opening and distributing mail, scanning vehicle registration and linking to parking accounts and customers.
- Flexible hours - 4 to 6 hours per week, 1 to 2 days.
- Pay: $9/hour
2. Event Staff Worker:
- Assist visitors with parking for Lehigh events on the Asa Packer campus.
- Assist in the collection of cash at events.
- Assist Parking Services staff members with monitoring parking garage occupancy during events with heavy attendance.
- Hours: Work is usually scheduled on evenings and weekends.
- Pay: $10/hour
Please call Parking Services at (610) 758-7275 if interested.
Lehigh University’s Parking department acts as air traffic control for events and every day, to simplify parking for all.
We want every student, employee and visitor to feel like a VIP. That’s why our staff works diligently to create convenience from chaos, designing and organizing parking services that work for on-campus and off-campus residents, students, staff, faculty and visitors alike. And when the weather gets rough, we keep the parking lots and garages clear so you can get to classes, events, each other, and more.
Manage Accounts Online
Online parking permits, account management and ticket appeals—and soon mobilepay meters—make taking care of business easy and convenient. Visit GO.LEHIGH.EDU/PARKING.
Regular Office Hours:
Monday - Friday
8:15 am - 4:00 pm
Summer/Winter Break Office Hours:
8:15 am - 12:00 noon
1:00 -4:00 pm