Parking Permits for FY 2019-2020 – Distribution & Sale Dates
Faculty/staff parking permits will be mailed out the week of June 10, 2019.
The following permits will be available for sale in the Parking Services office:
- Saucon Village Residents: May 16, 2019
- Wage Employees & Adjunct Faculty: June 3, 2019
- Graduate Students (including Research, Graduate & Teaching Assistants) – June 5, 2019
- On-Campus Vendors (ABM, Barnes & Noble, Brightview, PSECU, Ricoh, Sodexo, Wells Fargo): June 17, 2019
- Vendors and Contractors: June 17, 2019
- Volunteers & Retirees: July 1, 2019
Parking Services is located at 622 Brodhead Avenue and open Monday through Friday from 8:15 A.M. to 4:00 P.M.
Lehigh University’s Parking department acts as air traffic control for events and every day, to simplify parking for all.
We want every student, employee and visitor to feel like a VIP. That’s why our staff works diligently to create convenience from chaos, designing and organizing parking services that work for on-campus and off-campus residents, students, staff, faculty and visitors alike. And when the weather gets rough, we keep the parking lots and garages clear so you can get to classes, events, each other, and more.
Manage Accounts Online
Online parking permits, account management and ticket appeals—and soon MobilePay meters—make taking care of business easy and convenient. Visit GO.LEHIGH.EDU/PARKING.
Regular Office Hours:
Monday - Friday
8:15 am - 4:00 pm
Summer/Winter Break/Spring Break Office Hours:
8:15 am - 12:00 noon
1:00 -4:00 pm