Parking permits for the 2018-2019 academic year will be available for purchase online, beginning Thursday, July 26, 2018, at 9:00 AM (EST) for on-campus and off-campus student residents, and Friday, July 27, 2018, at 9:00 AM (EST) for fraternity and sorority residents. Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
Permits will be available for purchase at go.lehigh.edu/parking.
Permit options available online and pricing:
- On-Campus Parking Permit for those residing in Residence Halls, Fraternities, and Sororities: $420.00. This permit is valid until May 20, 2019.
This permit will allow you to park in the closest available lot to your residence hall, fraternity, or sorority. Permits are issued on a first-come, first-served basis. As lots fill, you will be issued a permit for the nearest available lot. If you do not see your parking lot listed, please contact Parking Services (email@example.com). If you will be residing in a fraternity or sorority house, please contact your house manager/president before going online to purchase a permit if you have questions.
Changes to parking permits and restrictions in the non-residential parking areas of the Asa Packer campus will be effective on January 1, 2019. Detailed information will be provided in the fall of 2018.
- Off-Campus Commuter Permit: $48 valid until December 31, 2018
This permit will allow you to park in the student parking lots at the Mountaintop Campus anytime. Students displaying a valid parking permit may park in the Faculty/Staff areas on the Asa Packer Campus, Monday - Thursday, from 4 p.m. to 6 a.m., and Friday from 4 p.m. to Monday 6 a.m., except during snow emergencies.Shuttle service is available Monday through Friday, and Sunday. For departure and arrival times, please visit: financeadmin.lehigh.edu/transportation or bus.lehigh.edu.
- Zoellner Parking Garage Access: $235.00 available for the fall semester only.
This access allows you to enter the parking garage an unlimited number of times per day and park in available spaces. Spaces are not guaranteed and may be reserved for Lehigh events. Overnight parking in the garage is prohibited. Zoellner Parking Garage Access is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Please note:access may not be available on days scheduled for University Events.
Please keep in mind:
- If your vehicle was not previously registered with Lehigh, you will be required to scan and upload a copy of your state vehicle registration. Your state vehicle registration must be included with your submission or you will NOT be able to complete your purchase and your application will not be processed.
- Payment: We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.
- Shipping: All orders will be shipped one to two days after the order is placed. Please allow 5-7 business days for delivery. All permits will be shipped USPS. Please be mindful of your correct campus mailing address when shipping to campus and where you will be residing at the time of shipment. Shipping is free.
- Online permit sales are not available for Saucon Village residents. Please contact us with any questions or concerns.
Lehigh University’s Parking department acts as air traffic control for events and every day, to simplify parking for all.
We want every student, employee and visitor to feel like a VIP. That’s why our staff works diligently to create convenience from chaos, designing and organizing parking services that work for on-campus and off-campus residents, students, staff, faculty and visitors alike. And when the weather gets rough, we keep the parking lots and garages clear so you can get to classes, events, each other, and more.
Manage Accounts Online
Online parking permits, account management and ticket appeals—and soon MobilePay meters—make taking care of business easy and convenient. Visit GO.LEHIGH.EDU/PARKING.
Regular Office Hours:
Monday - Friday
8:15 am - 4:00 pm
Summer/Winter Break/Spring Break Office Hours:
8:15 am - 12:00 noon
1:00 -4:00 pm