We are happy to announce we have moved to a new location in February 2018. Our new address is: 306 S. New Street, Suite 428, Bethlehem, PA. Click here for more information.
Questions? Please refer to the department in our contact section.
Lehigh University Business Services (UBS) is comprised of several departments: Printing and Mailing Services, the Mail Center, the Copy Center, Purchasing Services, Licensing and Trademarks, Travel, Office of Sustainability, Transportation and Parking Services, Real Estate Services, Farrington Square (including Johnny's Bagels and Deli, The Cup, and the Bethlehem Farmers' Market) , and the Lehigh University Bookstore. The departments in UBS supply a multitude of products, services, and programs to Lehigh University.
Our departments work closely with faculty, staff, students, and the community to advance Lehigh’s goals and objectives by providing the required infrastructure. Our staff members are committed to exceptional customer service. We strive to provide these services in a cost effective manner.
Our Core Purpose
The core purpose of UBS is to support the mission of F&A, within the context of the University's core purpose and strategic plan. We provide a portfolio of business services and infrastructure needed to drive and advance the University's goals and strategic plan, and we actively participate in achieving the defined outcomes.
In support of Lehigh University's goals, University Business Services promotes and pursues initiatives that will improve the sustainability efforts of the University as a whole.
Our Defining Objectives:
- Include environmental consequences in our decision making process
- Expect our business partners to value and preserve the environment
- Be an advocate for and supporter of LSC and Lehigh's Environmental Initiatives
- Communicate to reinforce our goals and objectives
Our Sustainability Efforts Include:
- The launch of the 2015 Bethlehem Farmers' Market at Farrington Square season
- Participation in Lehigh's 2015 Earth Day Fair
- Transportation and Parking Services brings Enterprise CarShare and Zimride to campus
- Free paper shredding/recycling for students at Mail at Farrington Square
- Bike racks installed on all transit-style buses
- Transportation, Transit, and Parking Services launches online ticket appeals and payments, and online permit sales
- Sustainable Purchasing brings 100% recycled paper to LTS public computing sites
- Purchasing Services Participates in Organization of eWaste Collection
- Sustainable Purchasing Group Launched
Lehigh University - Sustainability Resources
Sustainability at Lehigh
Green Purchasing Guidelines
Lehigh Sustainability Council (LSC)
Purchasing Sustainability Group Members
Lehigh's Environmental Initiative
Environmental Protection Agency
Executive Director, University Business Services
President, LU Properties, LLC
Director of Purchasing Services Assistant Director of University Business Services
Manager, Lehigh University Bookstore
Manager, Transportation and Transit Services
Doug Snyder Campus Manager, Ricoh Services 610.758.5407
Manager, Parking Services
Erin Kintzer, AIA, MBA Director, Real Estate Services 610.758.3244
Delicia Nahman Sustainability Officer
Monika Samuelsson, MBA Director of Retail Partnerships and Marketing
Glenn Strause Manager, Warehouse & Logistics 610.758.3109
Below is the list of departments we regularly work with to achieve Lehigh's Core Purpose and Goals: