AccessLU to deploy on July 1, 2019
AccessLU is planned to operate from 6:30 AM to 8 PM on weekdays and 10 AM to 10 PM on weekends.
Those with a valid Lehigh University ID with a state-issued Disability Plate or hangtag or a Lehigh issued hangtag may utilize AccessLU. This accessibility shuttle is being piloted as an on-demand system on a first-come first-serve basis. This accessibility shuttle will provide pick-up/drop-off at university parking facilities and buildings as requested.
AccessLU will provide:
- Service to car-free areas of campus
- Service to inaccessible locations such as Rathbone and Centennial I residential facilities.
- Service from between any Lehigh University campus building or parking facility
- Wheelchair lift
- Service for those with injuries, permanent disabilities, or other accessibility limitations
- Daily repeat service as scheduled with AccessLU
- On-Demand Service (on a first-come first-serve basis)
To enroll, please provide a copy of your state issued disability permit, placard, or plate to the Transportation Department. Copies may be scanned to email@example.com.
Please call (610) 758-4410 to request daily repeat service or on-demand service.
For information on how to obtain a Lehigh issued hangtag, please click here.