- PA Income Tax Withholding for Certain Vendor Payments - click for information
- Payroll Management Report-paperless migration - click for information
Frequently Referenced Information
- Mileage Rate for business travel in 2019 is 58.0 cents per mile (Effective 1/1/19 to 12/31/19)
Mileage Rate for moving expenses in 2019 is 20.0 cents per mile (Effective 1/1/19 to 12/31/19)
- Effective 10/1/2019, the U.S. General Services Administration's per diem rates for zip code 18015 are as follows:
Meals & Incidentals: $61.00 per day
Lodging: $107.00 per day
- The Travel and Business Expense Policy and Procedures (Effective January 1, 2018) is now available. You can also click the last link in the menu on the left.
- Electronic Banner Index Request Form
- Plant Fund Index Request
- Electronic Reallocation-Expense/Revenue and Funding Transfer Form ---- click here for more information
for Research entries within these index ranges 2128xx, 529000-599999, 603500-603999, 606900-607499, 608xxx, 609550-611499, click here for processing information.
- If you already have Banner or Desktop Finance access, you can use the Argos Dashboard.
- To request finance access, please fill out this form.
- If you need payroll detail access, please follow the instructions on page 13 of the user guide.
- Lehigh University W-9 Taxpayer Identification Number - click for information
Lehigh University Controller's Office
Click here for Contact information (authentication required)
- To provide efficient, effective and professional financial service to the students, faculty, staff and other stakeholders of the University by developing practical and efficient procedures and processes, maintaining efficient systems and sound financial records, maintaining professional expertise, and seeking continuous improvements
- To facilitate good stewardship of University assets and protect them against waste, fraud and inefficiency
- To coordinate and execute the appropriate disbursement of funds as directed by University management
- To protect the University by ensuring compliance with regulatory, reporting, audit, and other external requirements