- Web Version - Expense Reallocation / Funding Transfer Form - link on the General Accounting - Forms page.
- New I-9 Form released 7/17/17 to be used immediately - link on the Payroll Forms page.
- Fiscal Year 18 Payroll Calendars can now be found on the Calendars Page.
- Sample Offer Letters for RA, GA, TA & PAs can be found on the Payroll - Procedures & Other Information page under the STUDENT PAYROLL GUIDELINES section.
- The Offer Letter Template for Foreign Short Term Visitors can be found on the Accounts Payable - Procedures & Other Information page.
- Electronic Reporting Options - Now Available
- The Travel and Business Expense Policy and Procedures (Effective November 1, 2016) is now available. You can also click the last link in the menu on the left.
- Effective 10/1/2016 the U.S. General Services Administration's per diem rates for zip code 18015 are as follows:
Meals & Incidentals: $59.00 per day
Lodging: $98.00 per day
- Mileage Rate for business travel in 2017 is 53.5 cents per mile (Effective 1/1/17 to 12/31/17)
Mileage Rate for moving expenses in 2017 is 17.0 cents per mile (Effective 1/1/17 to 12/31/17)
- Mileage Rate for business travel in 2016 is 54.0 cents per mile (Effective 1/1/16 to 12/31/16)
Mileage Rate for moving expenses in 2016 is 19.0 cents per mile (Effective 1/1/16 to 12/31/16)
- Web Version – New Banner Index Request
Note: Click here for more information about the online process.
Lehigh University Controller's Office
Kathleen J. Miller, Controller
- To provide efficient, effective and professional financial service to the students, faculty, staff and other stakeholders of the University by developing practical and efficient procedures and processes, maintaining efficient systems and sound financial records, maintaining professional expertise, and seeking continuous improvements
- To facilitate good stewardship of University assets and protect them against waste, fraud and inefficiency
- To coordinate and execute the appropriate disbursement of funds as directed by University management
- To protect the University by ensuring compliance with regulatory, reporting, audit, and other external requirements