Lehigh University
Lehigh University

You are here

Licensed Vendors

All Lehigh departments and student groups must use a licensed vendor when ordering promotional products for their programs and events. Promotional products are items such as staff shirts/uniforms, pens to give away at a tabling events, branded table cloths to use at events, and more. Any vendor producing items for resale or for internal use must hold a valid license.



Learfield-Lehigh Licensees 
Learfield-Lehigh Licensees - Promotional Items only - For internal use by departments and student groups