Transportation Services is excited to announce that on March 29th we started our new Transit System. We would like to share some “Fun Facts” about the new service.
- The new Campus Connector route. Click on the link to view the new route that includes extension of the Campus Connector to stop at Farrington Square, SouthSide, Whitaker and STEPS.
- Update of the Packer Express route. Click on the link to view the extension of the Campus Connector route to stop at Farrington Square, Whitaker and STEPS.
- The “Campus Connector” will run late night hours to all campuses and replaces the “T.R.A.C.S” route.
- The old “Campus Connector” and “Mountaintop Express” have been replaced with the new “Campus Connector” which will run 5 buses on the route during peak hours. This increases the number of buses running during peak hours between the Asa Packer and Mountaintop campuses from 3 buses to 5 buses.
- July 1, 2019, an express bus will be added as a new service that connects Asa Packer Campus to a commuter lot in SouthSide Bethlehem (please watch for more information to come).
- Provide convenient, timely, and comfortable transportation options to eliminate vehicle dependence in the core of campus and provide access to all existing parking facilities.
- Optimize bus routes and utilize fuel efficient fleet vehicles to create a healthier, cleaner, and more sustainable campus environment.
- Provide service to the City of Bethlehem’s SouthSide.
- Attracts ridership to enhance the parking system.
- July 1, 2019, AccessLU is a new service that will provide on-demand service for those with accessibility limitations (please watch for more information to come).
We hope that you will take advantage of our new transit system and please contact us at 610-758-4410 with any questions.