How to Access Your Bursar Account Instructions
Lehigh students can now access their Bursar accounts online 24/7 either through:
- e-Bill (https://go.lehigh.edu/ebill) - click on the link to access your account information or pay your bill online. Use your Lehigh Credentials (username and password) to log in.
- Lehigh Portal click on the link and enter your Lehigh Credentials (username and password). Once you log on then click on the BANNER.
- Registrar's Office Secure Login click on the link and enter your Registration User ID and PIN
Once you have logged in successfully, select the following links:
- Student Services
- Student Bursar Office Records
From this point on, you can select:
- View Holds: View the reason why your Bursar account has been placed on hold
- Account Summary by Term: View a summary of charges and payments posted to your Bursar account
- Select Tax Year & Tax Notification: View your 1098T starting from 2003