|Due to COVID regulations the Game Room and the Fitness Room are not currently avaialble|
The Saucon Village Computer Room is currently open on a reservation system. Students who would like to reserve a time to access the computers/printers can do so using the link on the bottom of this page. The gym/fitness area will remain closed until further notice. Cleaning of the computer room will occur each morning between the hours of 7:30am and 9am.
The following guidelines must be followed when entering the room:
- Students in the room need to wear a mask at all times.
- Students who are sick should reschedule their reservation via the online link.
- Students need to use the provided hand sanitizer upon entering and exiting the room.
- Students should only use the computer and printer assigned to them. This includes Computer A for the morning time and Computer D for the afternoon time.
- Students can only enter during their designated time slot.
- Students are not permitted to bring anyone else into the room with them.
- Reservations are limited to one time per week until demand for the space decreases.
- Failure to comply with these guidelines will result in the loss of privilege to use the computer room.