PARENT AUTHORIZATION FOR STUDENT GOLDPLUS ACCOUNT
Students must authorize their parents to be able to view GoldPLUS balances, view statements, and add GoldPLUS by charging the student’s Bursar account.
A student does this by authorizing their parent/guardian as a proxy to access their student records.
- Sign in to Banner via Connect Lehigh
- In the Student Services tab, select Student Record Proxy Access
- Add your parent/guardian's information
- In the Authorization tab, under General Info, select the GoldPlus access you wish to grant
Step-by-step instructions including pictures can be found on the Student Record Proxy LTS Knowledge Base webpage
PARENT ACCESS TO STUDENT GOLDPLUS ACCOUNT
After your student has added your access, you'll be able to sign in to see their GoldPlus balance, transaction history, and add funds using the Bursar account if your student has granted you the appropriate access.
- Create an account following the steps provided in the email that was sent to the account your student provided.
- Click on the name of the student for which you wish to access the GoldPlus Account.
- Under the General Info section, click on the appropriate GoldPlus related action.
Step-by-step instructions for creating and accessing your Student Record Proxy account can be found at the Proxy Access For Famiies LTS Knowledge Base webpage.
- Bursar Account Charge: Using your Student Record Proxy Account, you may add funds using a Bursar account charge. There is a $20 minimum for this method, and the deposit will be processed within one business day.
- Credit/Debit Card: Online Deposit using the GET system. There is a $20 minimum for this method, and there is a convenience fee associated with it. You must have student's LIN to sign in, but you do not need to have created a Student Record Proxy account to use this method. This deposit method will immediately appear in the student's account.
GoldPLUS Office is located in the IDEAL Department at 42 University Drive.
Office hours are 7:30AM – 4:30PM (EST), Monday through Friday (except University holidays).
Please contact us at 610-758-6169, or at firstname.lastname@example.org, for answers to any questions you may have.