Lehigh University offers undergraduate students a Prepaid Tuition Plan that enables the student to purchase tuition for future semesters at a fixed tuition rate. The tuition rate is based on the next fall semester’s tuition rate for a full-time undergraduate student. Some key points to the program are:
- The Plan must cover a minimum of four (4) semesters.
- Payment must include the full amount of tuition times the number of semesters covered by the Plan. You may not take any deductions from your payment for loans, scholarships, or any other financial aid. If the student does receive financial aid it can be used toward fees, room, board, and other educational expenses. If the financial aid exceeds the amount of fees, room, board, and other educational expenses, the excess will be refunded to the student on a semester by semester basis.
- The tuition rate used for the Plan is the full-time undergraduate tuition rate for the upcoming fall semester.
- The Plan must begin the upcoming fall semester.
- Tuition is the only expense included in the Plan. Fees, room, board, and other educational expenses cannot be included in the Plan.
- Deadline to submit an application is June 1st. A contract will be sent once an application is received.
- Deadline to submit a signed contract and payment is July 1st.
For additional information or to obtain an application, please contact the Office of the Bursar (610) 758-3160 or email email@example.com.