Room Change requests for Spring 2023 are closed unless you are requesting a 1:1 switch or to fill a newly vacated space. Please email email@example.com with your request.
If you are a current student and wish to sign up for a room change within our residential housing system for the spring semester, please complete the Room Change Request Form no later than Friday, November 18, 2022. After this deadline new applications will only be reviewed for 1:1 and requests to fill newly vacated space.
If you are requesting to fill a vacancy or make a 1:1 switch, please know that Housing Services will do their best to accommodate these requested room changes. It is possible, however, that a room change request cannot be fulfilled as requested because of other extenuating circumstances.
If you are requesting a 1:1 switch, each student must submit a Room Change request.
Sign in to My Housing Portal using your Lehigh username and password. Select My Applications; Room Change (Spring 2023)
Page 1: Read and sign the Room Change Agreement.
Page 2: Complete your housing preferences including:
- Do you have a medical condition that requires a special housing placement? (A/C, single room, strobe light, etc.)
- Would you prefer a single room over having a roommate? (limited availability)
- If you have roommate preference(s), who is it?
- What is your gender preference for housing (single gender floor, coed on floor, all gender).
Page 3: Complete your specific building and theme preferences:
- Do you have any buildings which you would prefer to be housed in?
- Do you have any themed communities you would be prefer to be housed in?
If you want to change information you have already submitted, please reopen the agreement and make your changes.
November 18, 2022
All reasons for applying will be reviewed. Housing Services reserves the right to change a student’s reason for applying if applicable.
More than one housing choice may be preferenced and will be reviewed in that order. If you choose to list specific request(s), make sure the information is listed clearly.
It is your responsibility to keep all information up-to-date and to check your email daily for important information about the room change waiting list or notification that a room change offer is being made which will require a timely reply.