Lehigh University
Lehigh University

You are here

TV Lounge (Drinker)

The Drinker House has a combined TV lounge/game room located on the first floor of the building off of the foyer. Housing Services pays for the yearly cost of having game equipment in our Residence Halls. This includes the equipment, the maintenance of the equipment, and the supplies.

If maintenance is required on a game table please contact Housing Services.

If you need equipment in order to use the game equipment in your building, please contact a Gryphon staff member.