Visitor permits for Friday, Saturday and Sunday are available online for students to purchase.
If your visitor is coming to campus any time after 4:00 pm on Friday, or anytime Saturday or Sunday, you may purchase and print a permit at: go.lehigh.edu/parking
When purchasing a visitor permit, please keep in mind:
- You MUST log in with your Lehigh Portal ID and password. Do not create an account.
- The cost of the permit is $8 per day.
- Print out the permit. You have only the day you purchased the permit to print it.
- The permit is valid in unreserved faculty/staff parking areas only for the date(s) purchased and after 4:00 PM on Fridays through 11:59 PM on Sundays.
- The permit is NOT valid at parking meters.
- The student purchasing the permit is responsible for any citations issued to the vehicle displaying the permit.
- Permit cannot be duplicated.
- If you need a visitor permit for Monday through Thursday, please visit the Parking Services office to purchase.
- These visitor permits are only available for purchase online to current registered students.
Student visitor permits valid Monday through Thursday may be purchased in the Parking Services office during business hours.
If you are a department in need of a visitor parking permit, please submit your request online at: go.lehigh.edu/visitorparkingrequest