You are here

House Project Request

All house projects must first be approved by the Office of Residential Services using the House Project Request Form.

It is crucial that you obtain written approval BEFORE you start any project inside or outside of your house including painting, wall hangings, etc. Projects that are not approved or that do not meet codes or University expectations will be removed or repaired at the Chapter’s expense.