Thank you for your patience and understanding as we prepare for your arrival. Below you will find time-sensitive instructions on how to sign up for a move-in appointment. This process will begin tomorrow, Thursday, January 14, and will be available through your housing and dining self-service page It is important to note the following information:
- There are many more sign-up time slots than residents of a building, so there should be ample times to choose from.
- If you have a conflict with available times, contact Housing Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All time slots are based on EASTERN STANDARD TIME. If you’re signing up for a time slot from a different time zone, time slots will appear in the time zone you are in. Please be sure to convert to Eastern Standard Time.
- Please be reminded that on your selected move-in date, all students must have completed all return to campus protocols outlined in the Pre-arrival and Arrival Requirements for Spring 2021
ACTION REQUIRED: Register for a move-in appointment beginning Thursday, January 14 by signing into your housing and dining self-service page.
In an effort to regulate the number of students and guests in a building at one time, students are required to register for a move-in time slot.
To ensure the process runs smoothly and to avoid a rush of simultaneous logins to the Housing and Dining Self-Service page, sign-ups will open at staggered times based on building assignments. All sign-ups will remain active through move-in. If a change to the time slot is needed please email email@example.com. Below is a list of when building move-in sign-ups will launch.
Thursday, January 14, Schedule for when Building Sign-Ups Open
*Note, these are not move-in times, but rather times your building sign-up will open, allowing you to choose your move-in date and time slot.
- 9:00 a.m. Beardslee/Carothers and Stoughton/Williams
- 9:30 a.m. Palmer/Stevens and Smiley/Thornburg
- 10:00 a.m. Leavitt/McConn and Congdon/Emery
- 10:30 a.m. Dravo
- 11:00 a.m. Drinker and Richards
- 11:30 a.m. McClintic-Marshall and Umoja
- 1:00 p.m. Brodhead
- 1:30 p.m. Taylor and Warren Square A,B,C,D,E
- 2:00 p.m. Sayre Park Village
- 2:30 p.m. House 085, House 087, House 088, House 089, House 093, House 096
- 3:00 p.m. Farrington Square
- 3:30 p.m. Singleton House
- 4:00 p.m. Hitch House
- 4:30 p.m. Maida House
Students will be able to move in on the following dates and times:
- Monday, January 25 *Panhellenic Recruitment Participants and NCAA Athletes Only
- Tuesday, January 26 *Panhellenic Recruitment Participants, NCAA Athletes and Head Gryphons Only
- Wednesday, January 27
- Thursday, January 28
- Friday, January 29
- Saturday, January 30
- Sunday, January 31
Time slots will run from:
- 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
*If you plan to arrive after 5 p.m please select the 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. timeslot. If you need to pick up a key after 5 p.m please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make after-hours key pick up arrangements.
Signing up for a move-in date and time slot:
Step 1: Log into your housing and dining self-service page:
Step 2: Scroll down the page until you see your building check-in:
Step 3: Click the down arrow on the drop down Menu to select your check-in time slot.
If it becomes necessary to change your time slot, you can email email@example.com up to 24 hours prior to your selected time slot.
Thank you for your cooperation, and please look for follow up information about the move-in process the week of January 18th.