Sign in to My Housing Portal using your Lehigh username and password. Select My Applications; Lehigh Launch (Spring 2023)
Page 1: Read and sign the Housing and Meal Plan Contract.
Page 2: Complete your housing preferences including:
- Do you have a medical condition that requires a special housing placement? (A/C, single room, strobe light, etc.)*
- Would you prefer a single room over having a roommate? (limited availability)
- If you have a roommate preference, who is it?
- What is your gender preference for housing (single gender floor, coed on floor, all gender).
- Would you prefer to live with others currently in the Lehigh launch program as a group (if available) over being spread out throughout current first year buildings?
- What Meal Plan do you want for the Spring 2023 semester? After clicking on the link go to the Resident 2022-2023 section and read through the Category IA and Category I meal plans.
Page 3: Complete your specific building and theme preferences:
Do you have any buildings which you would prefer to be housed in? (if you know students currently on campus and wish to live in a building near/with them ) After clicking on the link scroll down to the Find Your Housing section and select First-Year in the Available To: filter.
Do you have any themed communities you would be prefer to be housed in?
If you want to change information you have already submitted, please reopen the Housing Contract online again and make your changes.
*If you have a medical condition that requires a special housing placement, proper documentation is required. (see the information on Disability Related Housing Requests for specific instructions). Your deadline for this submission is December 1, 2022.