It's easy-just follow these steps and you'll be on your way to the best four years of your life!
Access the Admitted Student Portal
You can get access to the online Housing Contact after you complete the following steps:
- Submit your enrollment deposit to Admissions
- Access the Portal at lehigh.edu/lehighportal. If you have trouble logging on, please call the HELP Desk at (610)758-HELP (4357)
In mid May, an e-mail will be sent to your Lehigh e-mail account when the evoLUtion:1 tab becomes available on the Lehigh Portal. You can then see the Fall Checklist, with the link to complete your Housing Contract.
- If you have a medical condition that requires special housing placement, please provide this information as requested. (see the information on Disability Related Housing Requests for specific instructions).
- Preference the themed residential options that you prefer. If you do not select any, or if there are no more spaces available, you will automatically be placed into housing.
- Select your gender preference for housing (all gender, coed on floor, single gender floor).
- Preference a single room if you wish to live by yourself. Single rooms are not guaranteed as they are limited in number.
- Choose a meal plan (see Meal Plan Information for detailed descriptions of the plans).
- You must submit your Housing Contract by June 7, 2019.
If you want to change information you have already submitted, please complete the Housing Contract online again. The new submission will replace your original submission. Important: Revised contracts must be received by June 14, 2019 in order to be considered in the assignment process.