Access the Admitted Student Portal
You can get access to the online Housing Contact after you complete the following steps and your Lehigh email has been generated:
- Submit your enrollment deposit to Admissions
- Open your computing account
An e-mail will be sent to your Lehigh e-mail account when the Housing Contract is available.
Page 1: Read and sign the Housing and Meal Plan Contract.
Page 3: Complete your housing preferences including
- If you have a medical condition that requires special housing placement, please provide this information as requested. (see the information on Disability Related Housing Requests for specific instructions).
- Select your gender preference for housing (single gender floor, coed on floor, all gender).
- Preference a single room if you wish to live by yourself. Single rooms are not guaranteed as they are limited in number.
- Choose a meal plan (see Meal Plan Information for detailed descriptions of the plans).
Page 2: Complete your theme preference
- Preference the themed residential options that you prefer. If you do not select any, or if there are no more spaces available, you will automatically be placed into housing.
If you want to change information you have already submitted, please complete the Housing Contract online again. The new submission will replace your original submission.
Incoming First Year Students: June 5, 2020
Transfer Students: June 10, 2020
Students admitted after these deadlines will receive information about housing the day after their enrollment deposit is processed and their Lehigh email is activated.