The waiting list opens May 4, 2023 at 9 AM.
Waiting List Application: Application; Waiting List (Fall 2023)
Who is eligible to apply for the Waiting List?
- Students who would like to request a room change.
- Students who did not participate, missed a deadline, or who were not eligible to participate in the Lottery or Housing Selection Processes for Housing.
- Students who have documentation for a special housing accommodation on file at Housing Services who were not able to self select a housing space which meets their housing need.
- Students who have been away due to a Leave of Absence and have submitted a request or have already been approved for readmission for the upcoming academic year.
What information will I submit on my Waiting List application?
- What is your reason for applying (see above eligibility)?
- Are you applying as an individual, group, or both. If you are only applying as a group, only 1 person needs to submit the application. The person submitting the application on behalf of a group must list all members within the group. Make sure you spell names correctly.
- Do you want a single room/bedroom?
- What is your gender preference for housing? Single gender, Coed, All Gender
- Do you have an accommodation on file? This is a yes/no question. If you have one on file we can look it up. If you answer yes to this question and you do not have an accommodation on file, your answer will be changed. It is your responsibility to know if you have an accommodation on file? Questions about housing accommodations should be directed to the Office of Disability Support Services.
- Is Building/Theme, Single room/bedroom, Gender preference (Single gender, Coed, All Gender), or Roommate request most important to you?
- Which is second most important to you?
- You will be able to list a preference for up to 5 Building/Theme communities.
Below is an estimate of our planned Waiting List schedule
|Week of||Action Plan|
|06/05/23||Housing Assignments and Room Changes for Students with Housing Accommodations from Disability Support Services|
|06/12/23||Round 1 Room Changes|
|06/19/23||Readmitted/Returning Second Year student housing assignments|
|06/26/23||Round 2 Room Changes|
|07/03/23||Readmitted/Returning 3, 4, 5 year UG student housing assignments|
|07/10/23||Round 3 Room Changes|
|07/17/23||Missed housing process 3, 4, 5 year UG student housing assignments|
|07/24/23||Round 3 Room Changes|
|07/31/23||Greek affiliated students requesting to live in Res Hall housing assignments (must be approved by chapter leadership)|
|08/07/23||Round 4 Room Changes|
|08/14/23||Round 5 Room Changes|
Please email all questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will respond.