The Bethlehem Farmers' Market is currently looking for a Farmers' Market Manager for the 2018 season and beyond. Applicant must be available on Thursdays for on-site management of the market. Application Deadline: Monday, February 5.
For a full list of job resoinsibilities, please review the Position Description.
- 15 hours per week
- Pre-planning begins in January/February; market runs May-October, Post-season wrap-up takes place in November.
- Presence at weekly market is required (MUST be available every Thursday, 10 am – 4 pm). One (1) scheduled, and one (1) unscheduled Thursday absence will be permitted per season. Scheduled absence may not conflict with Director of Retail Partnership’s schedule.
- Non-Thursday hours may be flexible, but some in-office hours are required each week.
- Market is outdoors, rain or shine. Requires some lifting.
- Good communication and organization skills required.
- Cover Letter
- Contact information for two references
Email to: Monika I Samuelsson, MBA; Director of Retail Partnerships & Marketing; Lehigh University Business Services; email@example.com