Frequently Referenced Information
- Mileage Rate for business travel in 2023 is 65.5 cents per mile (Effective 1/1/23 to 12/31/23)
Mileage Rate for moving expenses in 2023 is 22.0 cents per mile (Effective 1/1/23 to 12/31/23)
- Mileage Rate for business travel in 2022 is 62.5 cents per mile (Effective 7/1/22 to 12/31/22)
Mileage Rate for moving expenses in 2022 is 22.0 cents per mile (Effective 7/1/22 to 12/31/22)
- Mileage Rate for business travel in 2022 is 58.5 cents per mile (Effective 1/1/22 to 6/30/22)
Mileage Rate for moving expenses in 2022 is 18.0 cents per mile (Effective 1/1/22 to 6/30/22)
- Effective 10/1/2021, the U.S. General Services Administration's Per Diem rates for zip code 18015 are as follows:
Meals & Incidentals: $64.00 per day
Lodging: $109.00 per day
- If you already have Banner or Desktop Finance access, you can use the Argos Dashboard.
- To request finance access, please fill out this form.
- If you need payroll detail access, please follow the instructions on page 13 of the user guide.
Payroll checks will be mailed to the employee's home address in the Banner system. To verify and/or update your home address, follow these steps.
- Click the LOGIN button under Connect Lehigh on the Lehigh University website www1.lehigh.edu/insidelehigh
- Click Banner
- Click Personal Information
- To verify your address, click View Address(es) and Phone(s)
- To change your address, click Update Address(es) and Phone(s)
If you currently receive a paper Direct Deposit stub, these generally won't be printed any longer. Click here for instructions to view your stub online. If you find you aren't able to access your information this way, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
To submit Payroll paperwork online, please use the Lehigh Payroll Office FileSender.
To submit Accounts Payable paperwork online, please use LU FileSender and Drop-off your forms to email@example.com
To submit any other paperwork online, please use LU FileSender and Drop-off your forms to firstname.lastname@example.org
For Wire Transfers, click here to access the instructions and the DocuSign form
If you want to bring paperwork to our office for Payroll, Accounts Payable, etc., please put it in the Drop Box next to the elevators on the 4th floor of 306 S. New Street. Use the LU FileSender links above for quicker service.